How can you and your organization get involved?
Many opportunities exist for you to share your time, expertise, personal support, and resources with our students and teachers.
- Local Advisory Board Chair and/or Member
- Internship Sponsor
- Classroom Speaker
- Student/ Industry Conference speaker
- Community Service provider
- Fundraising Supporter
- Academy activities volunteer
- Job Shadow Day Host
Benefits to AOF Stakeholders
By supporting NAF and the Miami-Dade County Academies of Finance, companies and individuals demonstrate good corporate citizenship to fellow industry peers and community leaders in our city.
Other potential associated benefits for AOF partners and sponsors:
- Valuable opportunities for select marketing audiences (teachers, parents, school personnel, industry members, and alumni)
- Ability to recruit from, and retain local talent in the community
- Opportunity for structured internships utilizing highly trained finance academy students
- Enhanced visibility among community and educational leaders
- Recognition through print materials and at conferences
- Tax benefits through contributions